The Greater Port Arthur Chamber of Commerce is an organization of business and community representatives working together as a team to achieve a sound economic environment and quality of life for the entire community.
Benefits of Being an Ambassador
- Increased business visibility through Chamber activities.
- Increased knowledge of all Chamber activities.
- Increased opportunities to develop business for your company.
- Increased awareness of important issues facing the community.
- Maintain an “Active” role within the Ambassador Committee.
- Fully understand and support the mission of the Chamber.
- The company you represent must be a member of the Greater Port Arthur Chamber of Commerce in good standing.
- Welcome new members to the Chamber and news businesses to the community via direct communication
- Promote Member to Member activity Represent the Chamber at Chamber-sponsored events, ribbon cuttings, before hours and after hours networking, and other special events.
- Keep members informed of current issues and upcoming programs of the Chamber and serve as an advocate for the Chamber.
- Bring personal/professional expertise, provide member feedback, as well as offer suggested improvements to Chamber-sponsored events and programs.
- Assist with on-going membership retention and recruitment efforts by providing a direct conduit between businesses and the Chamber.